Comedy Time!

Q: How do you recognize Bunty's son, Pappu, in School? A: He is the one who erases the books when the teacher erases the board!
Q: Why was Bunty writing the exam near the door?
A: Because it was an entrance exam.
Bunty & Bublu got tired of mobile & decide 2 use pigeons. 1day a pigeon
reaches Bublu without message. Angry Bublu calls Santa!
Bunty: Oye, this was a missed call
Bunty was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What'll you take 30 days or Rs 3000.
Bunty: I think I'll take the money.
Bunty falls in luv with a nurse... After much thinking, he finally writes a love letter to her: "I luv u sister."
Bunty visits Chinese friend dying in hospital.
Man says CHIN YU YAN n dies.
Bunty goes 2 china 2 find meaning of friends last words.
It is 'U R STANDNG ON D OXGN TUBE!"
Bunty & his wife buy coffee in a shop. Buntysays... Drink quickly...... Wife asks why... Bunty says hot coffee Rs.5 and cold coffee Rs.10.Bunty had twins; he named them Tin & Martin.
Again he had twins & named them Peter & Repeater.
Again he had twins & named them Max & Climax.
Next time he had twins, disgusted Santa named them TIRED & RETIRED!
Bunty: I hav'nt slept all nite in the train.Bublu: Y?
Bunty: Got upper berth.
Bublu: Y did'nt u try to Xchnge?
Bunty: oye, there was nobody 2 Xchng in the lower berth.
Bunty was standing below a tube light with mouth wide open.........WHY?
Because his doctor advised him "Today's dinner should be light".
Bublu went to a girl and said "Come 2 my house at nite, nobody will b there............. Girl goes at night & really nobody was there!
He said "Ya, sure what's your phone number?
Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet.
Bunty: Why did u come so far? Instead u could have posted it....
Girl said: 'I'm 1 yr elder to you'.
Bunty said: 'Oye, no problem Soniye, I'll marry you next year.
Bunty was writing something very slowly.
Bublu asked: "Why are you writing so slowly?"
Bunty: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast."

No comments:
Post a Comment