I Loaw Vocabulary Classes!
Today he was gving us meaning of words which we ought to know for C.A.T....some root words were hilarious...the word phile ( philology) means love...immediately i started to imagine someone proposing..." You are my PHILE! I phile you "! hahahaa...if i was the girl i wud run away!
There is this word which means rubbish or nothing...the act of describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by depreciation...don't get zapped seeing it but here it is-Floccinaucinihilipilification....ya i agree...that does represent rubbish! dont blame me if your tongue gets twisted while trying to pronounce it! it has more number of letters than the english alphabet totally have!!!!! 29 letters! By the time anyone pronounces it his / her hair would turn grey! It is also interesting to note that floccinaucinihilipilification, in its original form, is the longest word to not contain the letter E - the most common letter in the English language....ok enough of that rubbish..i mean the word meaning rubbish...;DOK ..I think its enough of showing off that I am attentive in class...by the what...all the children reading my blog..including DJ, Maggi, Jharna ( my best buddies...)...learn that F word by tomorrow! I meant the F word in this article! ;D...its my homework! hahaha...

3 comments:
"You are my PHILE! I phile you "! hahahaa...if i was the girl i wud run away!"-
now if i was the girl i wud have closed my nose lol
f word? wat class is it? am sure now since u are attentive in tht class u wud start using more words to showw off by using all the learnt words in one sentence and never finish wat u started saying asusual taking ur own seewwt time wen u have to convey a msg in an emargency! like u always do! LOL
im atleast glad you're working hard!!! i never attended classes nor did i study.... but great going!!!
all the best...
//You are my PHILE! I phile you "! hahahaa...if i was the girl i wud run away!"-
now if i was the girl i wud have closed my nose lol//
enna comedy enna comedy!!
Post a Comment