Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reflections

by Kimberly Anderson

I've seen you before
I've seen your smile
I've felt your tears
I've known your joys
and known your fears
Always beside me, never apart,
Always you, were inside my heart
We've experienced rough times and
celebrated the good
But, always each other, we've understood
We've stuck by one another all these years
but yet your just,
A refection in my mirror.


Hi Folks!


So here i am to share my thoughts and and listen to your views on that.. they are all just reflections of our mind, heart & soul!

There are so many things that may be bothering us or on the contrary someone or something might have made our day completely fabulous...but even though we would have wanted to share it with someone ( esp. sadness ),we might not have had anyone to share it with...our mind gets clouded with our own thoughts and feeling and starts to refuse to accept and understand others' feelings...it sometimes makes us extremely closed to new inputs and experiences...and we end up drawing a circle around ourselves and make ourselves rigid with our thoughts and behaviour...I Quote from a passage which i read on the net.."The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." For Keats, the concern was to avoid rigidity of thought: "The only means of strengthening one's intellect is to make up one's mind about nothing--to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts. Not a select party." unquote...

Many fear of expressing their failures and problems to others not wanting to embarrass themselves...but when we do open up to our loved ones and others we get varied solutions to the same problem..we get to see different dimensions of the same problem...

It is my strong opinion which i have built over these year that one must have the attitude to LISTEN to others and their opinions even though they oppose ours...it helps us get an insight of the person, their depth of knowledge i that subject and also our own knowledge levels....which will help us improve our thirst for knowledge and help us grow successful in all our endeavours...

So here we start this fun filled journey of sharing our thoughts and views..sometimes it could productive and sometimes crappy ( just for fun! )...

Till now i was reflecting my thoughts to myself...but from now on i would share my thoughts and views on things I/We experience day to day and would surely want to here your views on that too...I am sure it is gonna be an exciting and enriching journey where we can discuss problems..find solutions..gossip ;D...and make our friendship stronger and longer!

No comments: